For beauty businesses – from beauty salons, nail bars and hairdressers to mobile beauticians and masseuses – embarking on a leaflet print exercise is an incredibly effective way of promoting your services to a broader audience.
Attracting new clients to your beauty business or service should always be a consideration, and there are a number of benefits to be reaped from a well-thought out brochure or leaflet print campaign:
• Leaflet print runs can be inexpensive
• Leaflets or flyers can be targeted to a defined geographical area
• Raise awareness of the range of services you offer
• Showcase tempting client offers and promotions
• Highlight new services or facilities
Leaflet print tip 1: get the content right
A leaflet print exercise is a golden opportunity to expose your business and services to a brand new client base, so the content of your brochure or leaflet is crucial. Focus on the unique selling point, or points, of your business; for example:
• Hair or beauty salons with prestigious premises could use photographs to showcase the luxurious nature of their establishment – illustrating to prospective clients that they can expect a relaxing and nurturing experience.
• Businesses which offer niche or branded services or facilities – such as hair extensions, HD Eyebrows or a Rasul mud chamber – could feature these more heavily, as a means of standing out from local competitors.
• Speedy turnaround nail bars might highlight that an appointment is not necessary, thus encouraging and welcoming clients to drop in at their own convenience.
• Mobile beauticians, masseuses or hairdressers would probably choose to emphasise the convenience of their services – they can visit clients in the comfort of their own homes and at a time that suits them.
First impressions count: design tips for beautiful leaflet print projects
Spend time honing your brochure or flyer design, ahead of the leaflet print process, and it will pay dividends in the promotion of your beauty business.
• Use your logo and the same colours and fonts from your signage and other printed items to create consistency and build familiarity of your brand for your existing and prospective clients.
• Make sure your design and the imagery you use is appealing, professional-looking and reflects the tone and ambience of your establishment or service.
• Use authentic and well-lit photographs of your salon premises wherever possible.
• If you cannot afford to commission professional photographs to illustrate your services then use stock images and ensure that you have appropriate permission for their usage.
Whilst carrying out a promotional leaflet print exercise you might also opt to print an accompanying price list with complementary design.
Include details of an exclusive promotion within your leaflet print exercise
A key way to tempt prospective clients is by offering a deal, incentive or promotion which is irresistible. Here are some suggestions which could become the focus of a leaflet print run in order to attract more clients to your business:
• Up-sell and cross-sell complementary treatments – e.g. devise seasonal packages of treatments at a reduced rate when combined, such as a Valentine’s Day gift package or summertime/pre-holiday wax/fake tan offer.
• Reward client loyalty – for every three treatments the fourth is discounted by 15%.
• Entice new clients – 20% off your first treatment.
A high quality, affordable leaflet print service
You can rely on Just-Printing to provide a reassuringly good, but inexpensive, leaflet print service.
With our hassle-free online ordering facility and speedy turnaround, as well as flat and folded leaflet print, we also offer flyers, brochures, postcards, posters and business cards.
To find out more about our leaflet print service, please call and speak to a friendly member of the Just-Printing team on 01903 742003 or contact us for more information.