Making sure your leaflets get noticed in the busy world of flyers, brochures and leaflet print is no mean feat. Yet thinking through your audience and objectives can make your leaflet print exercise one that will make that all-important and positive first impression.
Get your leaflet print noticed
At Just-Printing our leaflet print services are simple, efficient and effective — just as your leaflet print design should be. We can offer a range of sizes and formats using your own artwork, or why not ask our experienced and friendly creative design team to apply their talent and skills to create your leaflet print for you?
Whether you design your own leaflet print or ask our team to do it for you, the SEE principle is one that we always advise and follow: keep it Simple, Efficient and Effective.
Once you’ve thought through your target audience and objectives for your leaflet print project, it’s time to consider how to ensure it conveys your message effectively.
Your leaflet print has a lot of work to do. It needs to grab attention, hold the reader’s interest, create desire for your product or service and have a call to action which makes it simple for your potential customer to find out more.
Tips to ensure that your leaflet print is studied, not scrapped.
• Design: high quality leaflet print is an investment in your business, not a cost. An effective, creative design on quality paper will make a strong first impression and inspire confidence in your offering
• Headline: make your headline really stand out. An average reader will spend just a few seconds scanning your leaflet print job before deciding whether to read on — or discard it. Some of the most powerful headlines ask questions, or offer solutions: the ‘How To’ headline is one example. Knowing what’s important to your target audience will guide your choice of effective headline, inviting the reader to continue reading
• Keep your leaflet print copy simple, short and sharp: no-one expects to invest time wading through paragraphs of text on a leaflet. After your stand-out headline, your copy should be free of clutter. Short sentences are easier to process; make sure you get straight to the point
• An attention-grabbing image that’s relevant to your business is an efficient way to reinforce your brand and product on your leaflet print
• Don’t forget the call to action: make it simple for your potential customers to follow up your leaflet print message with clear contact details and a positive message using active, rather than passive sentences. ‘Contact us now’ is far more effective than ‘for more information call us on’
Use the SEE principle for your leaflet print and make your message one that’s remembered.
From leaflet print to brochures and business cards
Just-Printing provide a high quality leaflet print service. Online ordering is simplicity itself and we are proud to offer fast turnaround and free delivery. We offer a friendly, yet highly professional leaflet print service.
Our comprehensive printing service includes brochures, business cards and posters as well as leaflet print.
To find out more about our leaflet print and other services, please call and speak to a friendly and experienced member of the Just-Printing team on 01903 742003 or Contact us.